Pay Per Click
Articulate Solution is leading SEM Company in India; we offer all kind of PPC (Pay Per Click) services. You get best Search Engine Marketing service for your business.
Search Engine Marketing popularly known as SEM is a sure shot way to popularize a brand or a blog to grow a business in this competitive marketplace. It is a process of increasing a visibility of a brand or business in Search Engine Result Page (SERP) through paid advertisement.
In SEM, advertisers bid on keywords which users enter while searching a product or a service on Google, Bing and other search engines. Higher is the bid more are the chances of ads to appear in SERP. However, right selection of keywords is also important to get maximum traffic along with bid price.
Cost of Search Engine Marketing:-
Keeping ads relevant is important in SEM if a brand wants to achieve a better place in SERP at lower cost. Google Ad words quality score also plays an important part in the cost of SEM and can highly impact a campaign. Therefore, it becomes important to work on quality score before running a SEM campaign.
Before starting SEM campaign do not forget to work keyword research and competitive analysis. Only a right approach can increase the audience reach and maximize the profit.
Sometimes, SEM is also referred as:-
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Paid Advertising
- Paid Search Ads
These ads come in various formats including:-
- Small Text Based Ads – Just a plain text
- Product Listing Ads (PLAs) – Have visuals along with some text
- Product Based Advertisement – Allows a user to see important details like price and reviews
- Benefits of Search Engine Marketing
SEM comes with numerous benefits which include:-
- Increase in website traffic which also means increased visibility
- More targeted lead generation
- Advertisements are shown to the audience that is interested in a particular product or a service
- Brand awareness increases and also chances of a brand or a product going viral
- Increased ROI in comparison to other advertisement mediums
- Option to target audience based on demographic and language
- Decreased competition